Featuring: Seasonal Pronouns
I'm so excited to share my newest product with you! I have many students coming to me next year with pronoun goals. Not only are they working on he/she but they are starting to target him/her as well. I don't have many products that feature these pronouns, so I figured I should get started early!
This product packet features all four seasons. Holidays are NOT featured in this packet making it usable with diverse populations.
A boy and a girl are featured in this product. Allow your students to come up with creative names if needed.
For each season, the boy is placed on a seasonal background and the girl is placed on a different seasonal background. 12 objects are provided for each season.
Instructions are as follows (and are also included in the download):
- Place the boy placemat and the girl placemat on the table in front of the student(s).
- Cut apart the object cards and place them face down on the table.
- Have the student select a card, determine which placemat to place the object on (subjective), and produce a sentence containing the appropriate pronoun.
- Sentence strip visual supports are provided in this download to aid in producing grammatically correct sentences.
- A larger picture of the boy and girl are included in the download as well to aid in exchanging objects when targeting the combined pronoun portion (example: "She gave the object to him".).
- A extra set of all of the objects in the download are included from pages 22-25 to use in conjunction with the sentence strips.
Check out the gallery below to view pictures of the product. This preview provides a quick glance at the summer season.
You can find this product in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I truly hope your students enjoy this activity!
Thanks for stopping by!